Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day!

This morning I awoke to 4 inches of soft white snow on the ground outside. Campbell County schools are closed today. So I have been out walking around in the snow with Liz, Trent, and Alex. hehe! I remember when we were little. We used to build snow forts. One year we even built a fort to protect us from the Bones of Rath (that name gets on my nerves! If you are going to name a club, at least spell it right, Rodney)! I love building things out of snow!! I am going back outisde now. Liz and I are going sledding!!

If you want to see pictures of Odyssey in the snow, just go to my facebook page.

-Mandy

5 comments:

  1. Can you give a direct link to your Facebook page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting that the majority are getting your poll question wrong. Can I give everyone a hint by revealing the episode in which we hear the answer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To get to my Facebook page, just go to my profile and click "My Web Page." That should take you to it.

    Christian - There is still lots of time left to vote. I think we should wait a little longer before giving a hint. But thanks for asking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But now I am sick...ick! The pictures look great, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Mandy, we need you over at Trent's blog! It's important! Come quickly!

    ReplyDelete