Thursday, January 6, 2011

More About Me!!

Not many people have sent me questions for my Q & A. I saw this on Trent's blog and thought it would work as one. It also looked fun.

1 - Who are your best friends?
• Liz
• Sarah
• Trent
• Tamika
• Marvin

2- if you only had 24 left, what would you do?
• Give everyone I love a big hug and thank them for helping me

3 -When were things constantly good in your life?
• Things were great when I was really little.

4. When were things constantly bad in your life?
• When my parents started going through a hard time.

5-When was the last time you were honest with someone? What was it about?
• When I told my mother I felt about her and Dad being apart from each other. Also, every time I spoke with Connie.

6- What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
• When Connie said that God would never leave me

7- What is the meanest things anyone has ever said to you?
• The meanest thing would be when Tamika said I was annoying.

8- Write about the best day of your life.
• When I helped with the Best Small Town competition was so much fun.

9- Write about the worst day of your life.
• Well, I got double detention, ruined my favorite sweater, wrecked my bike, cut my lip, and walked into Whit's End covered in mud.

10- What are your plans for the future?
• to marry someone who loves me just as much as I love them and to have a wonderful family.

11- What is your favorite movie, book, band, and food?
Pueblo (a classic), the Bible, New Song and a little bit of Owl City, icream cake!

12-What do you worry about the most?
•failing

13 - what is your relationship status?
Waiting for the right guy


14 - Post one secret.
• When I was little, I couldn't swim often because of a peeling skin condition.

-Mandy

3 comments:

  1. That was great! You and Trent should do that more often. It's interesting that you're waiting for the right guy. I know something you don't about who the "right guy" is. I've seen (heard) a little from your future. ; )

    ReplyDelete