Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Older I Get...The More Single I Feel!

So something big happened this week! David has a girlfriend!! I couldn't believe it! I was so sure David had lost all interest in dating. My big brother is "back in the game" as he puts it. So here I sit, writing this blog, watching my dear brother David go on a date. Mandy wonders where her someone is, or if he is even out there. She wonders if she will ever have that feeling of love, that tingle of importance...

I'm going all 3rd person again! Ugh!

Well, I have actually had that feeling before. It was a long time ago. I walk into the highschool's lab and on my desk is a large, red, paper maché heart. It's getting to the point where I can't look at Trent without thinking of that day and the way I felt. I wonder where we would be toda, as friends, if it had never happened. Even when I found out Max made the heart for me, it still didn't change the way I felt about...

I was so sure this valentine mess was over! But, somehow, I feel like it will be one of those circumstances that we never forget. You know...one of those moments that will somehow change my life...or already has changed it. I think without that heart, Trent and I wouldn't be the close, good friends we are today. Because of it, I get the feeling that we will be friends for a very long time, maybe even forever.

...how did I get on this subject?!?!?
Um, David! Right! David is going to the bowlarama for his date and I am tempted to go spy on him, just to get back at him for all these years. ;)

~Mandy

Don't forget to look at the new poll question.

1 comment:

  1. Spy! He'd never suspect a goody-two-shoes like you to do something like that... I mean. Ummm... Nevermind. I'll be quiet now.

    ReplyDelete