Sunday, July 25, 2010

Testing...1...2...3...?

Well, I have seen no comments on my book or my blog, and my inbox is collecting cobwebs. Plus, Liz is out of town for the week, and I have nothing to do but chat with Connie who is too busy serving Wodfamchocsods to talk back. Ugh, I have not felt this low in a long time. Is anyone out there? Maybe I am not a good blogger. I am running out of things to write, but my book, and I don't think anyone reads that anyhow! No one e-mails me so I can't post any Q & A's or "Mandy's Mailbox." Ah well, life just is what it is.

If you want me to keep this blog going, tell me!

~Mandy

5 comments:

  1. I tried to email you but it wouldn't go through. So I will post my email here:

    Hey, I saw your post and figured I should email you. It think your blog is great. By the way, how's Trent?

    It would've been a longer email, but I started to get a headache in my nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like the blog! Trent is, well, a boy. Each time I see him, he acts odd. It is as if he is too nervous to talk. I wonder if everyone is telling me the truth about him having a crush on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just reading your blog and I think it's great. Keep it up! I would email you, but I really don't have anything to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, I know for a fact that they are telling the truth... I heard him say something to Connie about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did!?!? What did he say? Not that I care( though I do), just not like you think. Am I digressing? Yes, I am! I am going to stop typing right now. Oh, but what did he say? Not that you HAVE to tell me...

    ReplyDelete