Saturday, June 5, 2010

Strange Feelings

It might just be the summer air, but I have had an odd feeling. Last night, I couldn't sleep. I kept waking up with the odd feeling that something, I've yet to discover what, was wrong - very wrong. After a few hours, I heard sounds outside. I went to the window and looked out into the darkness. Now, this might not sounds scary, but when you have the scariest, longest, and darkest driveway in town, your imagionation runs away with you. I have been reading The Agents Blog. He sounds like a nut, but maybe there is something more to what he is saying. All I know is something big is coming to Odyssey. I don't know when or what, but it is coming.

P.S. - This is what I get for having too many Gresely chips before bed.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of nut do you picture me as? Pistachio? Acorn? Hazel? Inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete