Monday, January 3, 2011

Kelly is a Bone!?!?!

Yesterday, I caught Kelly sneaking over to the Rathbones house again. This time I asked what she was up to. She didn't say much. I told her that Rodney isn't the best guy to hang around (especially when you are a new Christian). She didn't say anything else and just left. This morning when I was doing David's job, taking out the trash, I saw Rodney talking to Kelly in his yard. They were talking about Kelly joining the Bones of Rath!! THis is not good! The Washingtons have been trying to hard to keep Kelly out of trouble. Now, I don't know if Kelly will stick with them or go back to her "old ways".

-Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Kelly does seem the type that she'd join the Bones of Rath, but her being a new Christian, I do think that Mr. and Mrs. Washington should be watching over her more closely.

    It would be kinda cool to have her become a Bone though, because she'd be the first ever female member. Or maybe she could start The Israelites up again. Now that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, Christian, she would be the first. But she has come so far in her walk with Christ. I just would hate to see it go bad.

    ReplyDelete